Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este 2020 edition of the greatest event on Lake Como FRIDAY 16 SUNDAY 18 OCTOBER 2020 The Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este owes its privileged status among the world’s most prestigious
Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este
2020 edition of the greatest event on Lake Como
FRIDAY 16 SUNDAY 18 OCTOBER 2020
The Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este owes its privileged status among the world’s most prestigious heritage events for historic vehicles to a number of unique attributes. These include the elegance of the event, its long and illustrious tradition, the unrivalled flair experienced at the majestic Grand Hotel Villa d’Este on the shores of Lake Como and the small, select groups of participants.
The Grand Hotel Villa d’Este is one of the world’s most iconic hotels, located on the shores of Lake Como. The grounds and parkland offer guests and visitors the opportunity to admire around 50 Historic Cars built between the 1920s and 1980s.
In 2020, the selected participants will again be presented in eight special classes.
The Selection Committee is pleased to present the first three classes for Vintage Cars for the Villa d’Este 2020 Elegance Competition:
- Hypercar of the 90s
- Pre-war roadster
- Guards and Thieves: Fast Cars on both sides of the Law
- From the Overwhelming Sixties to the Fantastic Eighties: Two Decades of Endurance Racing
And let’s not forget the Motorcycle Competition, which in 2020 will celebrate its tenth anniversary. There is practically no other opportunity in the world to see the rare two wheels of this quality assembled in one place. Motorcycles tell their stories and symbolize the soul of their owners who have dedicated all their care to these eyewitnesses of the development of motorized transport.
In 2020, the beauty contest for Vintage Motorcycles on the grounds of Villa Erba will once again include six classes of motorcycles. The Selection Committee is pleased to present these classes for the 2020 Motorcycle Competition:
- Additional Wheels: The First Attempts to Carry a Passenger
- Boxer engines from the early 1920s
- The Great American Brands
- The style of the fifties
- The Works on Motorcycles by Lino Tonti (1920 – 2002)
- Concept Bike: New Designs and Prototypes of Independent Manufacturers and Designers
The field of participants will again be presented in eight classes.
The Selecting Committee is delighted to present the first four of them:
- Daring to Dream: Concepts Which Rocked the Motoring World
- Baby You Can Drive My Car: Singing Stars’ Cars
- Goodbye Roaring Twenties: The Class of 1929
- Speeding Against the Clock: Endurance Racing Legends
Phone: +49 89 127 644 527
Web Site: concorsodeleganzavilladeste.com